Race name: Skakavac trail 2019
Organiser:Planinarsko društvo “Skakavac”
- cellphone: +387 61 975 036
+387 61 838 851
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- cellphone: +387 61 975 036
Date: Saturday, 28th September 2019.
Race location: Ozren, Skakavac, Sarajevo, BiH
- cca. 49 km/2121 m climb
- cca. 37 km/1458 m climb
- cca. 22 km/808 m climb
- cca. 7.5 km/350 m climb
Race start: The longest course starts at 09:00 AM from Franjevačka street, other 37 km long race starts at 10:30 AM from Čavljak, canicros at 11:00 AM from Uževica and the 22 km long race at 12:00 AM also from Uževica.
- Course 49 km: 10 hours (time limit: 20th kilometer, Bukovik: 5 hours)
- Course 37 km: 8 hours (time limit: 16. kilometer, Uževica: 4 hours)
- Course 22 km: 5 hours (time limit: 13. kilometer, Motka: 3 hours
- Canicross 7.5 km: 2.5 hours
Race finish: All courses will end at Gornja Jošanica, Vogošća.
Race BIB, goody bag distribution and obligatory equipment check:
- Thursday September 26th and Friday September 27th, Sarajevo Pub (“Minjon”) from 16:00 PM-21:00 PM, Vrazova 24, Sarajevo
- Saturday September 28th, at transport starting locations, until half an hour before races start
All competitors must read and obey to Skakavac trail rules that can be found on our website http://skakavactrail.ba/
Registration procedures and race fees:
Registration: on-line on website: stotinka.hr.
Registration closes: September 15 2019 at 23:59h.
After this date registrations are only possible by contacting organisers by phone or e-mail. After this date we can not guarantee that you will get race t-shirt and finisher medal.
- Course 49 km: 80KM, €44.00 EUR
- Course 37 km: 60KM, €33.00 EUR
- Course 22 km: 40KM, €22.00 EUR
- Canicross 7.5 km: 30 KM, €16.00 EUR
Skakavac Trail 2018 winners do not pay race fee:
- 47km: Jasmina Kavazović (BiH), Rafal Klecha (POL)
- 35km: Šejla Kapetanović-Jenko (BiH), Dawid Studecki (POL)
- 20km: Amila Štaljo (BiH), Amin Efendić (BiH)
Additional Paypal fee: + 2€
Payment procedures and cancellation of participation:
Race fees can be paid using Paypal account found on the link below, our bank account in UniCredit Bank: 3387202234663014 or in the premises of PD Skakavac, no later than 15.09.2019. 23:59h, in full amount.
- competitors that do not pay race fees by the end date will have their registrations automatically cancelled
- competitors that cancel participation by September 20th will be refunded for half of registration fee value or have their registration fee transferred for Skakavac trail 2020
- competitors that cancel participation after September 20th will not be refunded, but can get their race t-shirt and meal voucher
Race fee includes the following:
- race BIB
- mountain rescue service
- meal after race
- race shirt
- refreshment points on race course
- finisher’s medal for runners that finish race in time limit
It is obligatory for the athletes to have the following equipment with them, for the full duration of the race.
- Cell phone with full battery and active number. Turned on during the entire race but on silent mode
- First aid kit and survival blanket
- Roadbook and race BIB visible for the full duration of the race
- Drinking cup or water bottle
- Water reservoir or bottles with capacity of at least 1 liter
Organizer can do obligatory equipment random checks. For every missing obligatory equipment part competitor would get 15 penalty minutes. Competitor with more than 45 penalty minutes will be disqualified.