You can register exclusively online on the website: https://gb3timing.com/dogadjaj/skakavac-trail-2022/
Deadline for online applications:
August 15th, 2022
After that date, it is possible to register via contact e-mail: email@example.com or phone the organizer: +38761449505 but we do not guarantee that you will receive an official race shirt, so please register for the race and pay the entry fee on time.
- Canicross 7.5 km: Entry fee is 30KM, € 16.00
- Recreational trail 8.5 km: Entry fee is 35KM, € 18.00
- Half marathon trail 21 km: The entry fee is 40KM, € 21.00
- Marathon trail-42 km: The entry fee is 65KM, € 38.00
- Ultramarathon trail: Canceled
REGISTRATION PRICE REMAINS UNCHANGED UNTIL THE DAY OF APPLICATIONS’ CLOSING. AFTER CLOSING OF APPLICATIONS, REGISTRATION FEES ARE GOING TO BE INCREASED BY 50%.
Winners of last year’s Skakavac Trail race will not have to pay for an entry fee:
- For the 70 km Ultramarathon trail: Zoe Humel (FRA), Neven Cicović (BiH)
- For the 42 km Marathon trail: Marija Sekulović (SRB), Almir Jašarević (BiH)
- For the Half Marathon trail 21 km: Alma Alijagić (BiH), Hadi Goro (BiH)
- For Canicross 7.5km: Elma Rovčanin-Osrogonac (BiH) and Hadi Goro (BiH)
Payments via PayPal: + 2 € Entry fee payment: The entry fee is paid through the PayPal account via the link below,
To the organizer’s bank account at UniCredit Bank number: 3387202234663014,
To a foreign currency account for payments from abroad. Number:
IBAN: BA393387304839057622 SWIFT: UNCRBA22 UniCredit Bank
or in our premises in cash.
Competitors who submit an application and do not pay the entry fee by the specified date will be considered as withdrawn from the race.
Competitors who withdraw by August 15th, 2022 will receive a refund of half the entry fee or can use their entry fee for Skakavac Trail 2023.
All competitors who withdraw after 15/08 will not receive a refund of the entry fee, but can pick up the starter pack and a meal voucher.